Monday 29 March 2021

10 unusual sports from around the world!!!

Zorb's!!!

Zorbing is my favorite unusual sport from the video. Zorbs are big blow up ball's. They have a  big hole in them so that people can jump in and roll around inside them. When you are normmaly Zorbing You start at the top of a hill then you roll down it. I have NEVER been zorbing but i would really like to try!

Ten unusual sports video

I hope you enjoy the unusal sports video as much as I did!
Video result for 10 most unusual sports from around the world
10 Most Unusual Sports From Around The World
YouTube · 4 Ever Green ·
23/04/2020
9:47

6 comments:

  1. Nice detail, Marcella. I love how you included the video link to help our readers understand our learning. Why would you like to try Zorbing? Did you see the Zorbing on the field at Eden Park a couple of weekends ago? What did you think of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kai Ora Mr Morre,
      I would like to try zorbing because I think it would be fun and a good experience. I DID see the Zorbing at Eden Park. They pushed the balls instead of Zorbing down a hill. When they did Zorbing at Eden Park, I thought It looked fun but i think it would be more fun going down a hill.

      Delete
  2. KIA ORA Marcella my name is Liberty from Owairaka School,

    I really like you 10 unusual sports from around the world.
    I like how you have used a link to show us a video of the unusual sports.
    maybe you could put more photos on it.
    keep blogging bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kai Ora Liberty,
      Next time i do a post I will add more photos to the post.
      Thanks for your advice!

      Delete
    2. KIA Ora Marcella.

      Happy you liked my advice
      Bye

      Delete
  3. Kia Ora Marcella,
    Xavier here. I really like your blog because you have wrote the sentences so well! Keep the great work up!

    ReplyDelete