Friday 19 March 2021

How has New Zealand evolved over time???

New Zealand has  Evolved a lot over time.

t started with only Maori people living in New Zealand and there were very few of them . There where only 2 or 3 building's . There was loads of nature and barely any building's. It's hard to imagine if you live in Auckland where there is so many buildings and cars. Soon Settlers were coming from England to negotiate and get more land. So they had to cut down trees to make more house's. Once they had made more house's. They had a little village. Then More people where coming into New Zealand and they were not Maori. Also the small village needed more house's and wanted shops, so that they could have shoes and clothes. After some building the small village had turned into a town. The town grew into a small city. Then a big city. The  small village had turned into a big city!! By this time technology had been invented so had cars, trains, bus's, and more!!! This is a lot like New Zealand now. hope you enjoyed!! BYE!

9 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Marcella,
    Xavier here. I really like your blog because you tell how New Zealand (NZ) evolved through out the year. Keep the great work up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Xavier!!

      Delete
  2. Hi My Name is Aston Mephan I come from Saint Pius The Tenth I like your blog because I come from New Zealand (Nz)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my name is Teddy and I am in Rm 7.
    I like your post because you described everything well. I didn't know this.
    Maybe you could check your spelling?
    Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teddy,
      Next time i will check my spelling more carefully.
      Thanks for the advice!

      Delete
  4. Hello Marcella, my name is Jonah I attend St. Pius X in New Zealand (NZ) I really like your blog but something helpful would be Paragraphs because it looks like everything is bunched together, but overall I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you next time I do something like this I will take your advice.
      Keep commenting!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete