Monday 12 April 2021

My Easter Weekend! 

What did you do for Easter?

On Easter Sunday I went up Owairaka Mountain. My family went with my friends family. My friends name is Nina. They brang their dog called Max. Where we got to the top there was another dog.  He was on his own. The dog had no name tag on his collar. Max and the other dog were having a blast, tackling each other and running like mad. They look like twins! They were the same breed. Soon a lady walked pat she was looking for a black dog! We gave her the dog back. Nina's mum talked to the lady for a while before we left. I hope you enjoyed my Easter story. 
The 17 best internet easter eggs you've got to see in 2021 | IMPACTEaster egg sales 'soar by almost 50%' - BBC News

8 comments:

  1. Hi Marcella,
    Xavier here. I really like your blog because you wrote really well. One tip for your blog is to just put the punctuation in the correct places but overall well done! Keep the great work up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice! I will work on my punctuation in the future!

      Delete
  2. Hi Marcella
    I am Maraia and I go to St. Pius X Catholic School.
    This is a great blog and its cool how you added a question but just fix up some of your punctuation overall great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice Maraia!

      Delete
  3. Hi Marcella,
    my name is Sione. I like your blog because you explained what you did and where you went. One thing is that you could try a little better with your punctuation's but overall awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!
      Next time i will try my best with punctuation. What do youthink would have made this post better?
      BYE!

      Delete
  4. Hello Marcella,
    my name is Jonah and I attend St. Pius X Catholic School, I really like how you went up Owairaka Mountain, but one thing I would fix is your punctuation but overall GREAT JOB!

    ReplyDelete