Friday 3 December 2021

💐 Digtal mosaic!💐

 What is a mosaic?


Kia Ora, a mosaic is a type of art! It is like a colage but with rocks or glass. (Example below, credit to Peggy Colins)



Ginger Cat at the Beach Mosaic Art Digital Art by Peggy Collins



My mosaic


It is much less detailed and I did mien online but I tried my best. Mine is not of a cat but of a fennec fox! The first one is the picture I tried to replcate,  the second is my mosaic! 
Thank you! 



Fennec Fox Wallpapers - Wallpaper Cave

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marcella, I'm Sariya from room 23! I think this is AMAZING, I could never do a mosaic like this. how long did this take you to make?
    -have a amazing day Sariya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sariya,
    Thanks for the comment!
    It took me quite a while, about maybe an hour?
    Have you made a mosaic before?
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete